I recently purchased a set of 7 for Hasselblad original filters (polarizer, UV, yellow, orange, red, yellow-green and green). I got the worm filter reading the book "negative" of AA and the effects were that interested me, more than all the effect of reducing the haze in the mountains. So one morning I started with backpack machine, filters, tripod and forgetting the external exposure luckily I was carrying a digital SLR that I used as a light meter. That day I rode mainly the yellow filter and I must say that I liked, mainly the fact that the sky will darken slightly. I will have to perfect the use of the latter and I will post some pictures. Hasselblad 500 CM, Planar 80 mm, yellow filter, Efke 100-100, 100-100 Rodinal semi-stand 20 ° Epson Epson Perfection V500 (I printed this image and the scan does not do justice to the press) Sunday, March 22, 2009
What To Put With Heart Shaped Pasta
Using filters with Hasselblad 500 cm
I recently purchased a set of 7 for Hasselblad original filters (polarizer, UV, yellow, orange, red, yellow-green and green). I got the worm filter reading the book "negative" of AA and the effects were that interested me, more than all the effect of reducing the haze in the mountains. So one morning I started with backpack machine, filters, tripod and forgetting the external exposure luckily I was carrying a digital SLR that I used as a light meter. That day I rode mainly the yellow filter and I must say that I liked, mainly the fact that the sky will darken slightly. I will have to perfect the use of the latter and I will post some pictures. Hasselblad 500 CM, Planar 80 mm, yellow filter, Efke 100-100, 100-100 Rodinal semi-stand 20 ° Epson Epson Perfection V500 (I printed this image and the scan does not do justice to the press)
I recently purchased a set of 7 for Hasselblad original filters (polarizer, UV, yellow, orange, red, yellow-green and green). I got the worm filter reading the book "negative" of AA and the effects were that interested me, more than all the effect of reducing the haze in the mountains. So one morning I started with backpack machine, filters, tripod and forgetting the external exposure luckily I was carrying a digital SLR that I used as a light meter. That day I rode mainly the yellow filter and I must say that I liked, mainly the fact that the sky will darken slightly. I will have to perfect the use of the latter and I will post some pictures. Hasselblad 500 CM, Planar 80 mm, yellow filter, Efke 100-100, 100-100 Rodinal semi-stand 20 ° Epson Epson Perfection V500 (I printed this image and the scan does not do justice to the press)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment