Pajamas
distance of days ...
[h.07.24]
They used to say overall, but the nurses of today have some sort of pajamas. or full of cotton, wanting to call things by their name.
I am in Sao Paulo of Milan, with my mother to a day hospital. I have been 'prepared' and leave the hospital and I have a lot of time to spend here.
finished my homework, I had breakfast. behind the counter in the early hours of the morning have a mountain of cakes. really a mountain. are divided according to taste and see that the big grain of sugar. I very much hope that this jam is the one I ordered because I have always liked the ones with the granulated sugar.
my mom last day hospital had told me that the pastries were good-not that she had tried - but they took it for sure. is not so. is what they seem to bread, which are not so fragrant and buttery. is not puff pastry, but a thing leavened. then serve cappuccino in a cup, disposable plastic beige. Seeking a spoon, but there are only slices of freeze-dried coffee in the machine.
consumption the first meal of the day in front of a family of three.
it all ends in a hurry a bit 'because I'm hungry, a little' because the content is not so much in the cup.
decide to smoke a cigarette and I install it outside. there is nobody in this hospital, that is not is that there is no one, missing only one stream of people who usually passes the university hospital of my city. a point not to spend more soul. I look around and I think that, in addition to the function and structure, hospitals also have another thing in common: the sign of the times. everyone I've seen removed the new clinics, are of that cement which always gives the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing very durable, but like a sponge that absorbs stains and streaks of rust rain leaking from a few pieces inside. then ill-kept flower beds and litter with cigarette butts inside, ashtrays that are never cleaned thoroughly, correct information over the years.
over breakfast back on the 5th floor, take the elevator and, as it closes, I get two older, slower one with a stick. Pigio the button to open the doors and the first to arrive (the one without a stick) tells me 'thank you'. Travel entering a girl and a man with beard. only at the 2nd floor I understand that they are together. crush the 7th. on the plates was written off 'maxillofacial surgery'. you look at what I assume is his father with contempt and Apostrophe 'but you do not have to do your stuff,' he 'yes' you 'then go,' he 'before'. as we come in to my plan. while they exchange these lines I tried to see what we did on the orange recipe here. the doctor had written to all computers, which mine is not able to do.
there's plenty to learn, if 2 +2 is 4 and that he had in the middle of the nose gave her face (I believe) of the problems, that girl comes on the 7th floor nose and comes out haughty Frenchwoman. however does not matter.
back in the waiting room, I'm going to sit down and take out your computer.
now I'm here I write, the next step watching movies or file system in itunes.
my mom is already under the knife, while the other three of his waiting room with socks and dressing gown that I helped to make (actually only two of the three, one was self-sufficient). underpants were clearly up. family members were all out, I was just me because my mother is partially sighted. then all they asked for my help when in reality they could have done alone or get away from them.
when there is a pair of doctors with a mother in the south (+ sister) and a child who has made a withdrawal. I am not clear what to do here, but obviously are not my business. to tell the truth but I must say that I removed the volume of music I was hearing and I tuned in as the elderly couple in front of me on account of the birth of Pierre (the child is so named). Mom has a sweet voice, he was born prematurely. spoken in weeks and I do not waste out to count, because in fact I know nothing about children and I do not know if it was just as much or just in advance. Pierluigi stopped crying, and after refusing the biscuit - Plasmon - that milk 'eaten with a spoon as the big kids' is enjoying a cracker that my mother called 'salty'. is mill white, you see the scalloped edge. the coming of the Father, calmer than when he had done before and peeps leaves behind a trail of scent. good. I like the scent for a Daddy.
are just the 08.09, I wonder how long I still miss to spend here ..
out of the sky is usually gray-white in Milan, where light is to be understood. people make breakfast in this waiting room (I think all the samples) and continue to arrive.
morning I left home early. air, silence, darkness and cold, I remember when we left early to go on a trip or grandparents or whatever. was a good feeling, despite its brevity.
Pierluigi is drinking milk with a spoon.
[h. 8.17]
[h.10.47]
I have a terrible hunger, that I will be up early. Mom is resting and operated, now you just have to wait.
is nice to have someone to count on. even for me.
I saw 'The Hurt Locker'. the end I did not like much. if the U.S. had been less I would have liked more, secure.
in return is enough impact. at one point I thought I would cry.
a bit 'because I know the existence of things I've seen, but I imagine the features, the implementation, without human involvement.
fumerei another cigarette, even to disguise the smell of the hospital (before was not there, I swear) that is spreading through the corridors.
[h.10.52]
[h. 11:10]
yes, it's really nice to have someone. now I feel better already.
yesterday's thoughts are far away, intangible as they were, but transparent.
a lady who is in the room with my mom comes over and looks at me the computer at times.
for the third time this morning.
pass the time like me or at least tries,
time I take off my headphones and speak it does not go away.
chat, but I do not understand much what he says.
speaks a little 'with a southern accent, that strait that distorts the sound.
wait for my visit and my mom wakes up.
[h. 11:12]
[h. 11:53]
I finished 'super.naif'. Gift beautiful, beautiful book. naive, simple, but gives the superstructure to think that we create all the time.
I often watch. alessandro appearance. We need a thank you.
consume the pages of a book you like, quickly one after the other, to discover that the next person you decide to do what is good for you without even asking. these things make me breathe a sigh of peace in these days so strange.
[h. 11:53] (yes, only a minute to type a few thoughts)
0 comments:
Post a Comment