two hours
we talked two hours and it always seems that the time to go chasing.
not matter if the sheets were to be terminated. with satisfaction that today I put on a stack of tickets hospitals, banks and other communications pieces of paper with a 'value'.
that combination, they're right on the box that gave me the birthday. even when the friendship was on the qui vive. everything seems distant from the walls of the house. everything seems endless. relaxed. maybe just tired.
I can think of the metaphor that you gutted me. have a table in front with the cards and not have the courage to girarne or remove any. Then, suddenly, you take that table and tipping over. bum. and nothing is the same.
you can also eat on the floor, so you told me.
who knows.
I was heartened by this image.
to think that a place in another time flows the same, but things are different. that there is another way.
we do not have a place, not that. for now at least. but tonight I found a sweet sugar to counteract the bitterness that comes over me once there.
and is now almost night, time to forget about another day chasing a time and not time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment