Thursday, March 19, 2009

Alexis Texas In Black Leather

pastry

on VH1's 'Breakfast At Tiffany's'. 13 years ago. video debatable, but there is new york. I have not seen much in the world, but there we go back tomorrow.
a parade of visions that have lost their lease time to become ethereal and evocative.
I also have my breakfast, but with a coffee machine and a pastry. I'm always afraid to take the shortbread bars, and a moment they become posse. take that little bit more air in and then are no longer good. nothing to do. this still has not stored a lot, but it is not exceptional.

affect tomorrow I left the tip of the ring. to remove a little thing.
scares me. or maybe not so much fear, but respect. something that affects cutting, digging and especially away. a small part alien who has been there for years.
short, if you were a bit 'I would think some sort of ritual amputation.
who knows what they are after the histological examination.
who knows where they throw the pieces of meat that we take away in hospitals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment