Thursday, January 27, 2011

Steve Earle Copperhead Road Midi

pre pre-cinema revenge movie?!? The Cantinone! A princely



The Cantinone and 'one of those typical places you can have a very different concept in the perception of a person depending on the perspective in which we look. I
for five years, that 'since I have the office in the same way, I have always considered a sort of canteen and bank employees in the area. Portions, second generation, the classic place after lunch you will cause an attack of abbiocco for the next three hours, the classic "python". I stopped going there after three months when I had put up nearly four pounds (!)...
Last night however I tried it in another dress, cocktail pre cinema version.
It was scheduled to go see "Vallanzasca - angels of evil! Odeon, so the logistics were perfect to test the Cantinone by night.
Initially we got me and a colleague of mine around 19.30, then be achieved by the architect hour after .. Hopefully we get but our enthusiasm quickly turns off when we see the queue for a table (there is no mode '"counter").
After about half an hour we managed to win a place a little table in the corner ..
At first glance, the bartender did not seem like the most 'experts then opt for one with whom and Wrong' hard to go wrong!
first drink € 10, second 5, but since there is, more 'than an aperitif and' a kind of dinner. Many vegetables cooked in different ways, salami, cheese buffet, hot food (great chianti risotto and sausage) served at the table. Also bring a basket of freshly baked and fried dumplings still hot!
Closure and 'due to start at 21:00 so it should arrive late to take full advantage of the investment and the expectation of the table.
Obviously then the evening and not 'done them ... arrived late to the movies we had to wait after the show and it goes without saying that the waiting and 'was consumed at the Straf ...
But this is 'another story and will be' another post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment