Monday, January 17, 2011

Does It Hurt When I Get Mirena Out?

'?? IMPERIAL


Friday, at the eve of my birthday, I was taken to a romantic dinner at the Cantina in via pseudo Vannucci, very nice place, style brick in sight and by candlelight, in I had been years ago and which I had great memories ....

As for the environment even after five years confirm my rating: background music is not intrusive, exposed brick, candle holders made from old wine bottles, tables and little wooden chairs' style inn taste ...

The surprise comes, however, 'when you look at the paper ....
The place 'called "The Cellar", but the question arises:

"But the cellar Dov' e'???"

fact the wine list and ' risicatissima , there are only products of the farm property of ' and everything boils down to three whites, three reds and four sparkling ... Everything from franciacorta .
A little 'disappointed also because ' wine chosen was not cool, and then we had to settle the second option ...

The choice of food and ' more varied, although no question of menu ' light .. We decide to
mixed appetizer (bruschetta with butter, with other meats, salted meat and thirty carpaccio of angus ). Good in my opinion but I would have avoided the vinegrette carpaccio with mustard on .
Then opt for a first, I'll take the pumpkin gnocchi with gorgonzola my diner and a sort of polenta cake stuffed with cheese and mushrooms ..
Not bad in general, if a little 'heavy and I think both retouched in the microwave (!).

Prices absolutely acceptable for a dinner in Milan (Appetizers between 8 and 12 euro, first between 9 and 11, second between 16 and 20).

conclusion, I recommend it for a romantic dinner and quiet because the location and 'really delicious, but if you' wanted a kitchen and a cellar of quality I suggest you opt for more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment