Saturday, June 13, 2009

Watery Mucuos After Period

Defect reciprocity

picture taken with the times given by the exposure if a mistake "f11

Taking in view of the lack of reciprocity, which is for 1 sec increase of 1 stop here is the result a "f8

Having done this the image exposure Fork -1 stop, 1" f16


I knew of the lack of reciprocity, but never personally experienced, why never exhibited a long duration of a second, and more. The other day I went into the woods to take these pictures before the sun arose, otherwise I would have had some conflicts are difficult to manage with a film roll. The above example, the first exposure as the second and last +1 -1, measuring the incident light, you can clearly see that to have good exposure I had to increase exposure by one stop. Honestly I do not have the time of shooting, taking into account the lack of reciprocity is developed after that I found myself with a very clear example of the latter. Links you can find information on the network and the time of correction, on the technical details of each film. http://www.nadir.it/tecnica/DIFETTO_RECIPROC/dif-recipr.htm Not to forget I made a small memo nell'astuccio to keep the exposure, always at hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment