Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This Looks Like A Spam Or Pfish

Zeiss Super 530 Ikonta A

Zeiss Super Ikonta 530 A, Kodak Pan Verichrome , ID 11 01/01, 9 minutes, 30 seconds initial agitation, then 10 "per minute at 20 °. Epson V500 Scan

I received this morning by mail, open it to check and to my amazement I exposed a roll! Immediately, the level of curiosity is raised to the highest level! The film is a Kodak Pan Verichrome never seen eye and very old, I think it has been for thirty years in the machine. So with my friend google I find all the information and development time. And voila , to my amazement I found 6 images well exposed and developed, I confirm the date I assumed. The photo above is one of them. I wonder where is this hill! Returning to the car, it is a medium format folding 4.5x6 cm, year of manufacture 1936. http://www.flickr.com/photos/alf_sigaro/2991548919/ I exposed a roll to check any infiltration of light or rangefinder alone. Stroke of luck okay! Yet the long time that this kind of machines often do not work. How Tessar lens features a 7cm 3.5. All for € 35 including postage.

ps If someone were to recognize the place of this picture, let me know. (It should be in Switzerland)


0 comments:

Post a Comment