some things "interesting", which I think is good to keep track of them, even if
I know that every experience is already stored in my every cell
.
It 's a day like many others, but with a cycle of sleep / wake
different. Normally I do not sleep in the afternoon as the morning I wake up late enough
. But now the alarm has sounded
first and then the cycle is changed a little bit of facts immediately after eating
feel the first symptoms of fatigue and decide to rest for a few hours in the afternoon.
The room is quite enlightened, but it does not bother me with the warmth of blankets and start to relax and let sleep occurs. I feel shock
2 Intense chest height. The
perceive as two parallel beams of energy coming down from head to feet in
correspondence of the heart chakra.
vibrations lasting a few seconds until you find the right set to put into my conscious mind of one of my subtle bodies, in the meantime feel the physical body become heavier.
Before activating the third eye still waiting for a moment to be sure you have completed the transfer of my conscious mind in the new dimension.
I realize you no longer hear the completion of the heaviness of the body and I feel
floating in a vacuum.
At this point I open the third the eye and I find myself in my bedroom in the same position when I left the body addormentato.La room as such but it seems slightly more enlightened than before.
I try to move but I feel completely paralizatto, and I realize that the inputs of the mind that allow the movement of the body in physical reality, in this case does not match.
then I decide to get familiar with the surroundings trying a different approach, and brings the attention of my mind on the sense of touch.
doing so, create an energy field, near the lower limbs that allows me to feel the texture of objects that come into contact.
This energy field is very sensitive because it allows me to feel every photon of the hologram, in depth, penetrating in all its essence.
The sensation of touch is always light and delicate as if there was a
veil that shrouds everything.
My attention moves over the bed to the door of the room, I somehow "discover" the environment potendomi move and thus have different views, but obviously still the wrong approach as to move from where you are do not talk.
but I can move my third eye and point it in any corner of
stanza.Guardando over the bed towards the door, I notice a black circle with the inside strange forms, moving towards me. The thing is new to me and fascinates me. Beginning to wonder what could be this strange object, and then I think he could be a mandala or a portal that leads somewhere else.
I try to look better in more detail noting the multiple curved geometries within the circle. Around the mandala there are also other strange flying figures that seem to have wings. Are smaller than the mandala form and have a very, very strange.
Trying to describe it better look like the inverted V
attacked with two curved wings on either side. These, too black.
I do not know if we can deal with astral entities or simple geometries,
still decide to try to go against the mandala,
because I think it may be a good opportunity to understand a little more.
To satisfy my curiosity I try to get out of the paralysis with a mental command
addressed the desire to go against the mandala. Miraculously feel a slight movement that allows me to move in the direction of the figure. I feel very excited because the experience starts to get really interesting.
During these moments, a range of emotions begin to wrap my whole being to touch the heart and move me. The energy of love and longing were likely to be projected in the most total devotion to the Father of fathers.
Gradually the distance between me and the mandala surrounded by strange
"commas" flying, shortening, and we get to "touch".
When through the mandala, I see
suddenly a flash of white light that lasts a very short time.
After the flash I find myself on the bed in mid-air, but unlike the first
I also hear the sounds and very melodic vocals. The sounds are
in a sequence from lowest pitch to climb to a higher one.
In those moments I feel the desire to say a prayer of gratitude, and I can clearly distinguish the voice of a chorus of souls united in prayer, as if to want to support the incident.
The return in the body slowly and gently, before closing the third eye known that one of the "comma" with the fins I was resting on the forehead and around the other 2 are going to do the same.
I close the third eye in the physical body and become aware of the third dimension
, thinking he had spent the very special moments.
0 comments:
Post a Comment