Sunday, April 25, 2010

Touching My Sister Bobs

'a Metropolis, a favela ... Rita

I n an ordinary Wednesday in April, with spring now in force and the desire to be outdoors, we gathered for a cocktail pseudo working at Metropolis in via Vittor Pisani, Republic area.
B there was already 'in the past for a Christmas drink and already' the impression at the time was not a the best ...
Well this time you are exceeded ..
arrive in two, saying that soon we were joined by other people. The "nice" miss us nicely accommodate the tables outside ... B tried to ask the benches just outside the room but and 'was told that they book your (too bad then that they have been empty for most of the evening ..).
Having said that 'we sit in the fantastic location and that there' was made available ... Really discouraging ... Comfortable chairs (at least that) ... Table tin rusty at times ... But most of all an atmosphere that reminds you of something moving ... Now I wonder ... If you open out of the well prepared .... Or avoid ... Dear friends of the Metropolis, however, 'seems not to ask ruthless ...
I thought ... I will pull 'spirits up with the drinks .. Exactly ... I have virtually all ice moijtos .... a drink and 'crap ... staff disorganized ... the disabled toilet located above four steps (practically inaccessible) ... and all the excessive cost for the whole poor (8 € for a glass of ice are far too many) ...
only positive note of the evening was fun, but the company removed this mouth without even the possibility of recovery in September!

0 comments:

Post a Comment