Here's a new car! This is a Agfa Isolette lll, purchased on http://www.fr.ricardo.ch/ , an auction site in Switzerland (convenient for me for reduced shipping costs). http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kamera_Agfa_Isolette_III.jpeg The purchase has not proved an affable despite the cost of 46 frs . The rangefinder system is locked and the focus is not the best, but for use at photography panoramic apertures, it should be just fine. Agfa Isolette lll, Apote 85mm 4.6f, Fomapan 100-100, 100-100 Rodinal semi-stand 20 °. I used the semi-stand for the first time, given the kind of lighting of the day (much contrast). I must say, in my humble opinion, I like the result and then you can do other things while developing .... Sunday, February 22, 2009
Why Do My Legs Ache In Bed
Agfa Isolette
Here's a new car! This is a Agfa Isolette lll, purchased on http://www.fr.ricardo.ch/ , an auction site in Switzerland (convenient for me for reduced shipping costs). http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kamera_Agfa_Isolette_III.jpeg The purchase has not proved an affable despite the cost of 46 frs . The rangefinder system is locked and the focus is not the best, but for use at photography panoramic apertures, it should be just fine. Agfa Isolette lll, Apote 85mm 4.6f, Fomapan 100-100, 100-100 Rodinal semi-stand 20 °. I used the semi-stand for the first time, given the kind of lighting of the day (much contrast). I must say, in my humble opinion, I like the result and then you can do other things while developing ....
Here's a new car! This is a Agfa Isolette lll, purchased on http://www.fr.ricardo.ch/ , an auction site in Switzerland (convenient for me for reduced shipping costs). http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kamera_Agfa_Isolette_III.jpeg The purchase has not proved an affable despite the cost of 46 frs . The rangefinder system is locked and the focus is not the best, but for use at photography panoramic apertures, it should be just fine. Agfa Isolette lll, Apote 85mm 4.6f, Fomapan 100-100, 100-100 Rodinal semi-stand 20 °. I used the semi-stand for the first time, given the kind of lighting of the day (much contrast). I must say, in my humble opinion, I like the result and then you can do other things while developing ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment