where is sugar?
when you are at home the other is are often questions like: 'where do you keep the sugar?', 'I have finished my toilet, where I find a new roll?', 'where I put this pot?'
course I'm talking about people with whom you have a minimum of confidence, otherwise we would pass by nosy.
here tonight, this thing happened to me, but at my house. I have not totally forgotten the location of the rooms, things, processes to achieve a certain result at home, but it seemed almost to have been away for a long holiday.
hours sipping a coffee in my kitchen, I feel a sense of peace.
I wish my house was a trailer and I would always follow. There are many comfortable places, but I'm not home. House is here.
always running, always in step, always with the bed to do, dishes to wash, but it's home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment