Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nautical Star Tattoos Guys

Bubbles Magadino


is the day before dicisi going to take some pictures to Magadino Bubbles, on my way to the grocery store to Luino. And so I did the next day, I can not go to the mountains because of un'infortunio knee and instead of sitting at home doing nothing, here is a snap. I am a little difficulty in managing the exposure with the Hasselblad, the Planar, compared with the Xenotar rolleliflex, in my opinion is not in soft nuances and I find the negatives and a lot more I opposed the initial agitation is too long (45 sec). Okay .. are at the beginning and then the error there may be. Hasselblad 500 CM, Planar 80mm/2.8, Ilford FP4 + exposed at 100, ilfosol 3 1-9, 4 min. agitation first 45 sec then 10 sec every minute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment