04:25 to 04:32
h 04:25
is very late and sleep does not come. yet I feel a rag.
roll a tobacco cigarette and bone-dry at the time the filter I see that as the Collao always on my side. snort. is not serious, but always happens.
I say 'is the latest' after uploading dozens of photos - as always, not mine - because they are lagging across the board.
and I echoed the words in his ear. weight on his shoulders, yet another.
mass does not matter. laugh up there because I'm just like, but I should.
forever and always in the head with this thing which can be defined judged by others.
this strange day, without rain, the desire to be alone and a lot of people. strange to think that in a few months everything will be different. it will be, I'm sure.
collectors are changing and who knows what happened to you.
I wanted to write, but not now. there is no music and there is nothing amazing to be transposed. Institute runs as usual, sparks and glimmers are awfully quick to disappear. and also to reappear.
years ago, these days I'm in love. twice.
now when I drive in the car I think it is too late. discover it's crazy and scary.
h. 4:32 a cigarette is over.
0 comments:
Post a Comment